Sincere thanks to all parents who have opted for meal service at INS.
If you wish to continue / join meal service for Academic Year 2018-2019, you will have to register your child and pay the 1st Term food charges before 3rd April 2018 and 2nd Term fee from 1st August 2018 to 20th September 2018.
STD I children will be served lunch at 1.10 pm and a snack at 3.15 pm. Lunch will be served fresh and hot in the classrooms and snack in pre-plated containers.
STD II to V children will be served breakfast in pre-plated containers at 8.30 am and lunch at 1.10 pm. The meals will be served fresh and hot for STD II children in the classrooms while STD III onwards children will have to collect the meals from counters kept in the corridors.STD VI to XII children will be served breakfast at 7.30 am and brunch at 10.45 am. Breakfast will be pre-plated while brunch is served hot and fresh in counters kept in the corridors. Due to the extra two working Saturday’s in a month the fee for this batch shall be revised from 7,100 to 7,400 plus tax.
- The food charges for Term I (April 2018 to September 2018) of Academic Year 2018-19 for STD I to XII is 7,400 + 18% GST Rs.1332 = Total: 8732/- only.
- The food charges for Term II (October 2018 to March 2019) of Academic year 2018-19 for STD I to XII is Rs. 7,400 + 18% GST Rs.1332/- Total: Rs. 8732/- only. Fees for STD X and XII will be adjusted according to the exam dates announced by INS.
- We are registered as an outdoor catering service and GST of 18% is applicable for us. Our base rate remains unchanged from the last two years.
- GST is applicable even for cash payments.
- Fees can be paid by cash / credit card / debit card / online payment / Paytm / cheque favoring "Neeta Catering Services".
- Cheque return charges of Rs. 300 shall be charged extra for all return cheques.
- After the payment is received an NCS pink color sticker shall be issued to your child that will be pasted behind the school ID card. The child must show the ID card with sticker to NCS staff to avail the meals.
- The fees have been set after due consideration of all annual operating costs incurred to provide INS with catering services for the academic year. We do not charge on daily basis or monthly basis.
- Fees once paid is refundable only in transfer cases after a written request is submitted. GST already paid to the government will be deducted from the refund amount.
- NCS does not have any monthly or daily meal options.
- Sharing of meals is strictly not allowed.
- NCS reserves the right to refuse food to any child who does not produce a valid food ID. In case of forgotten ID kindly ask your child to contact our food desk or class teacher for temporary note.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Visit our food desk located outside the gates of INS Samanway I. Pay by cash / credit card / debit card / paytm / cheque favouring "Neeta Catering Services". Collect the receipt and ID card. Please mention your child's name, class, division and your phone number behind the cheque. Or Pay below using our online payment processor