Sincere thanks to all parents who have opted for meal service at INS.
If you wish to continue / join meal service for Academic Year 2017-2018, you will have to register your child and pay the 1st Term food charges before 31st March 2017 and 2nd term fee from 1st September to 30th September 2017.
- The food charges for Term I (April to September 2017) of Academic Year 2017-18 for STD I to V is Rs.7,400 (Includes breakfast and full lunch) and STD VI to XII is Rs. 7,100 (includes packed breakfast and brunch).
- The food charges for Term II (October 2017 to March 2018) of Academic year 2017-18 for STD I to V is Rs. 7,400 + Rs.1332/- Total: Rs. 8732/- (CGST 9% - Rs. 666, SGST 9% - Rs. 666) and STD VI to XII is Rs. 7,100 + Rs. 1278/- Total: Rs. 8378/- (CGST 9% - Rs. 639, SGST 9% - Rs. 639 GST).
- We are registered as an outdoor catering service and GST of 18% is applicable for us. Our base rate remains unchanged.
- GST is applicable even for cash payments.
- Fees can be paid by cash / credit card / debit card / online payment / Paytm / cheque favoring "Neeta Catering Services".
- Cheque return charges of Rs. 300 shall be charged extra for all return cheques.
- After the payment is received an NCS neon pink color sticker shall be issued to your child that will be pasted behind the school ID card. The child must show the ID card with sticker to NCS staff to avail the meals.
- The fees have been set after due consideration of all annual operating costs incurred to provide INS with catering services for the academic year. We do not charge on daily basis or monthly basis. X and XII standard students will have to pay the full rate for Term II.
- Fees once paid is refundable only in transfer cases after a written request is submitted. GST already paid to the government will be deducted from the refund amount.
- NCS does not have any monthly or daily meal options.
- Sharing of meals is strictly not allowed. Separate areas will be allotted for those opting for meal service. STD I and II will be served in the classroom. STD III onwards will be served in the dining area.
- NCS reserves the right to refuse food to any child who does not produce a valid food ID. In case of forgotten ID kindly ask your child to contact our food desk or class teacher for temporary note.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION:
You can register your child and make the payment using the following options:
- Visit our food desk located in the basement of INS Samanway I. Pay by cash / credit card / debit card / paytm / cheque favouring "Neeta Catering Services". Collect the receipt and ID card. Please mention your child's name, class, division and your phone number behind the cheque.
- Online: Select the "Pay Rs. 8732/-"or "Pay Rs. 8378/-" link below depending on your child's class. You will be redirected to a payment gateway site sponsored by Udio. Follow the instructions and make the payment as per your choice. On successful transaction you will be given a Udio Reference ID (10000000000XXXXX). Copy paste this ID number in the form given below along with your child's details and select "Send a Message".
The message you receive from Udio is your payment confirmation. You can collect a paper receipt from our food desk if required.
STD I to V
STD VI to XII
Very IMP: Please Pay and generate your 13 digit UDIO reference number before sending the below form.